You can return your order if you change your mind providing you notify us within 14 days of receiving your order and return it within a further 14 days.
Sheenashona will not accept returns for any items that have been worn, used or have had their tags removed. All items returned must be in their original packaging and include the confirmation receipt which was dispatched and/or emailed with the original order and a returns confirmation number. If gift boxed where you fail to return the item(s) in the original packaging you will be charged £5.00 per item. If the product being returned includes diamonds and a diamond certificate, you must ensure you return the diamond certificate or you will be charged £250.
Any bespoke or special orders along with products sized for you or personalised and/or engraved cannot be returned or exchanged. In the interest of hygiene we do not accept returns or exchanges on earrings unless faulty. Any home goods including jar candles, candle tins, diffusers, rooms sprays, tea-lights and gift sets must be returned in a re-saleable condition. That means they must be returned in their original packaging, undamaged and unused. Failure to return any item to us within the time limits stated, even though validly cancelled, we reserve the right to charge any costs of recovery of the goods.
In order to return an item a Return Authorisation (RA) number must be requested from Sheenashona Jewellery within 14 days of receiving your order. An RA numbers can be obtained by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Once you have received your RA number, please take care to follow the instructions detailed below. Please note that unauthorised returns/exchanges may be returned to the sender. Returns received outside the above time frames are accepted at the discretion of Sheenashona.
Any items returned to us from outside the UK or the European Union may incur import / customs charges which you the customer will be liable for not Sheenashona. If returning from outside the EU (an unwanted purchase/sale within 14 days of receiving the item and notifying us as per the returns policy above) please clearly write on your CN23 customs declaration RETURNED BRITISH GOODS/FAILED SALE. In addition please write on any returns FASHION ACCESSORY so you do not raise awareness as to the contents of the package.
Please be aware that international customs duties and sales taxes are NOT refunded for shipments outside the European Community (EU) on the sale or any returns. All international custom taxes for import or export must be paid by the customer. We do not refund the original delivery charge or pay the return delivery charge or any taxes unless the goods are deemed faulty or have been incorrectly supplied. Where an item is deemed faulty this will be confirmed by email on receipt and inspection of the item along with photographic evidence and an explanation of any remedial action.
Returns Process Step By Step
- Request a Return Authorization (RA) number by emailing us at email@example.com or by telephoning us within 14 days of receiving your order on UK: 01292 822076 or International +44 1292 822076
- You will receive an RA number and return information from Sheenashona via email. Please ensure you enclose this information with the item(s) to be returned.
- All returns for any particular order must be returned in one shipment. Any subsequent returns from the same order may incur additional shipping charges to you.
- All items must arrive with the security tag intact, be unworn and in their original condition along with the receipt dispatched with the original order. If the product being returned includes diamonds and it included a diamond certificate, you must return the certificate or you will be charge £250.
- Please place items in the original packaging and ensure the outer packaging is completely sealed and correctly labelled with the returns address clearly marked - Sheenashona, PO Box 8522, Prestwick, Scotland, United Kingdom, KA9 9AW.
- When returning items we strongly recommend you use a tracked service, obtain proof of posting and ensure your items are insured to the sales value. We cannot accept responsibility for parcels lost in transit.. Failure to obtain an RA or to return goods via a professional carrier does not affect your statutory rights.
- Please note we do not refund the original delivery charge or pay the return delivery charge unless the goods are faulty or have been incorrectly supplied. In such circumstances we may arrange collection. We also do not pay any import or custom duties or taxes due this is you the customers responsibility.
- Once we have received the item(s) a member of our customer service team will contact you to confirm receipt of the parcel and any refund applicable has been authorised and actioned.
Returns Policy For Items On Sale
Same returns policy as above
Receiving A Refund
Refunds will be made within 14 days of receipt of returned goods and checked by Sheenashona. The cost of any undamaged and unworn re-saleable products, correctly returned will be credited to the original purchaser's debit or credit card, Paypal, Apple & Amazon Pay account, including sales taxes for all EU country shipments but excluding any shipping charges paid. All international customs duties and sales taxes are non-refundable for shipments outside the European Community (EU) along with any shipping charges.
If you have received an item from Sheenashona as a gift you can return it for exchange within the parameters outlined in this Returns Policy.
If you would like to exchange your purchase for an alternative item, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively you may call our customer service team for advice on a more suitable item on United Kingdom: 01292 822076 or Internationally on +44 1292 822076. Exchange items can only be dispatched after the returned goods have been received and have undergone a quality control check. Alternatively, if you see something you simply must have, you can make your purchase by phone or online and we will refund your original item in line with the returns process outlined above.
Exchanges received outside of the above stated timescales are also subject to product availability; however, you will incur any shipping costs for such exchanges. Any further returns of exchanged items outside the stated timescales will again be at your cost for the shipping and refunded only as a credit note in the form of Sheenashona gift vouchers. You will be charged for any difference in cost, plus any additional shipping, taxes and import duties. To return an item to us for exchange, please follow the procedure laid out above.
Please note all dispatched orders are checked as part of our quality control and assurance process before being wrapped and dispatched.