- Our sterling silver and gold bracelets with the exception the adjustable bracelets come in different sizes. These include small 7.5 inches (19.1cms), medium 8.5 inches (21.6 cms) or large 9.5 inches (24.1 cms). The options available are listed in the jewellery description beside each item.
- To measure your wrist take a soft tape measure wrap it around your wrist snuggly and read the measurement in inches or centimetres or alternatively measure flat a bracelet from your jewellery box. A bracelet measuring 7.5 inches (19.1cms) for example will fit anyone who has a wrist size ranging from 6 (15.2 cms) to 7.4 inches (18.8 cms) and of course may depend on whether you like a loose or tight fit.
- Our bangles typically range in size from 6cms (60mm) to 7cms (70mm). The options available are listed in the jewellery description beside each item
- To measure your wrist to fit a bangle you need to measure the size of your hand rather than your wrist so that the bangle may be slipped on and off. Firstly make a fist with your hand, then measure from the outside of your first knuckle to midway between the third & forth knuckle. The distance in centimetres or millimetres is the size you will need the internal diameter of a bangle to be. So for example a hand measuring 6cms will fit a bangle with an inner diameter of 6cms nicely.
- Our cuff bangles typically have an inner diameter of 6 cms (60 mm). The sizes available are listed in the jewellery description beside each item.
- How to measure your wrist take a soft tape measure wrap it around your wrist snuggly and read the measurement in centimetres or millimetres. Alternatively measure flat a bracelet from your jewellery box. If a cuff bracelet measures 6 cms wide (60mm) it will fit a person with an average wrist size of 6 inches (15.2 cms) and those with a wrist size in the ranges approximately from 5.5 inches (14 cms) to 6.5 inches (16.5cms) due to the nature of the design which allows you to adjust the cuff for a loose or tight fit .
Need Some Help & Advice
Please contact customer service by telephone between 9am to 5pm GMT Monday to Friday, excluding bank holidays on UK 01292 822076 or Internationally: + 44 1292 822076 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org