The choice for many couples for both engagement rings and wedding bands due to its strength and durability, although resistant to chlorine and other chemicals platinum jewellery still needs to be cared for properly to prevent scratching.
Therefore you should -
- Clean your platinum jewellery with mild soapy water solution and a soft bristle brush
- Clean your platinum jewellery once per week especially if you wear these items frequently
- Store your platinum jewellery individually in the Sheenashona Jewellery pouch and box provided
- Ensure you keep any platinum jewellery away from other gemstones, especially diamonds
- Remove all your jewellery when exercising, cleaning, gardening or retiring to bed in the evening